Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Frankenstein Theory

Frankenstein Theory

One must be ready to face the monster they created!

In the span of 7 months, I have had an officer demand my identification 13 times. Three of these times lead to an illegal-unconstitutional arrest. In this same span of time, I have had my tags ran at least 20 times (I have lost count). The police are trying to make a criminal. What they are doing is unethical and no one is doing anything to protect me. I filed for an injunction with the federal courts in an attempt to preserve my 4th Amendment rights on July 6, 2011. My motion has still not been answered. Since I filed for a restraining order, I have been assaulted and arrested by the police. I have been harassed. I will not continued to be abused.

Lieutenant Christy Wurster assaulted me for hanging out at the park. I filed a complaint and Internal Affairs did nothing.

Sergeant Farnsworth participated in 2 of my illegal arrest. One was after I filed a complaint against him with Internal Affairs and the courts.

Nothing has happened to Deputies Paul Tassone and Bruce Smith for illegally detaining me at gun point while they performed a background check on me.

I am tired of these dirty cops. They are no different from child molesters. They prey on people who they deem an easy target. They are bullies with the government's blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment